Transporting gas cylinders safely
Type of Course: Health Safety & Environment
Course Reference: HTPP-004
This e-learning workshop is for staff and students who, in a university, college or school environment, transport gas cylinders in or on vehicles on the public highway.
or email: email@example.com
*Click on the headings below to find more information about the course.
At the end of the e-learning workshop learners will be able to:
- Determine the transport category for the gas(es) they are transporting
- Determine the transport units applicable to their gas cylinders
- Calculate their load’s Total Load Transport Units to identify whether it is above or below its threshold limit
- Take the appropriate action before they start a journey transporting gas cylinders
- Introduce safer working practices into their workplace
This online workshop can only be studied in conjunction with one of our gas cylinder online safety courses. It cannot be studied in isolation.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For HEaTED members, we offer 1 free place for every 10 bookings, and 2 for groups of 15 or above.