DSE Risk Assessments
This DSE Risk Assessment course provides recognition of an individual’s ability to undertake a DSE risk assessment in line with the Health and Safety Executive’s guidance and regulations.
Type of Course: Health Safety & Environment
Course Reference: HTPP-029
The Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 1992 require employers to assess both the workstation and the working environment of employees who regularly use computer workstations.
or email: email@example.com
*Click on the headings below to find more information about the course.
Our training utilises the very latest learning methods, with special emphasis on participative and interactive techniques. Overall, the aim of our training is to share knowledge and practical experience and, through tutor-led sessions, build on that experience so that every participant is able to manage risk assessment effectively and realistically.
The training sets out to develop sound and practical knowledge and understanding for day-to-day application in the workplace and prepares each participant for the end of course certificate.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to implement/understand:
- Reasons for Conducting DSE Risk Assessments
- Main Legislation Relating to DSE Risk Assessment
- Competencies Required of DSE Risk Assessors
- Health Effects Relating to DSE Use
- Main Causes of Ill-Health Relating to DSE Use
- Principles and Benefits of Good Ergonomic Design
- Minimum Requirements for Workstations
- Recording the Findings of a DSE Risk Assessment
- Making Recommendations Based on the Findings
- Reviewing and Revising a DSE Risk Assessment
“Very detailed – but interesting – covered all I required, enjoyable and informative. I can now apply what I have learned in the workplace” (Jayne Forsyth – Heritage Lottery)
- Live Online
Contact us for your HEaTED discount