HABC Level 2 Award in Health & Safety Awareness
An introduction to health and safety, this qualification provides candidates with a good understanding and knowledge of health and safety in the workplace
Type of Course: Health Safety & Environment
Course Reference: HTPP-030
The HABC Level 2 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace aims to provide employees with a health and safety understanding which will enable them to contribute to any health and safety management system.
or email: email@example.com
*Click on the headings below to find more information about the course.
This course will cover key topics in regard to health and safety such as:
- The workplace and workplace equipment
- Risk assessment
- Manual handling
- Hazardous substances
- Ergonomics and workstation design
- Transport and vehicles
- Noise and vibration
In particular the programme will enable the participant to:
- Work in a safe and healthy manner and contribute to improving health and safety within an organisation’s policy.
- Identify key hazards in their own workplace.
- Understand the importance of health and safety rules and working procedures.
- Report potential health and safety problems.
- Be responsible for their own actions.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the roles and duties for health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- Understand the process of the risk assessment
- Understand how risk assessments improve health and safety at work
- Know the procedures for responding to accidents, near misses and ill-health in the workplace
“Well laid out course, interactive tasks and approachable tutor, good basic course with useful information” (Ben Martin – AGI Amary)
- Live Online
- Face-to-Face (Currently not available due to Covid-19 pandemic)
Contact us for your HEaTED discount
1 day followed by a multiple choice course assessment at the end of the training to gain certification.