NEBOSH Award in Health and Safety at Work
The NEBOSH Award in Health and Safety at Work course is an introductory qualification designed to improve the health and safety culture of organisations by equipping the workforce and others to be able to identify and deal with hazards at work, helping them to reduce accidents/incidents and achieve costs savings.
Type of Course: Health Safety & Environment
Course Reference: HTPP-036
The NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work Award is based on international standards and is aimed at anyone who needs to understand the principles of health and safety as part of their job. No previous health and safety knowledge is required, therefore the Award is suitable for all individuals that wish to have a basic knowledge of health and safety.
You can study by attending a classroom course provided by an experienced trainer at one of our UK venues or in-house at any International venue or we can provide the course at your premises internationally for Groups of delegates.
or email: email@example.com
*Click on the headings below to find more information about the course.
The Award is designed to meet the international market and the assessment is available in English, Arabic, Mandarin and Russian.
The NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work Award covers the principles of health and safety, the identification and management of related risk and the practical application of this knowledge. This is reflected in the two units that comprise the qualification.
Unit HSW2 Workplace risk assessment
- A workplace-based risk assessment activity that covers the application of understanding related to the HSW1 unit.
Unit HSW1 Workplace safety foundations
- The foundations of health and safety
- The responsibility for health and safety
- Health and safety risk assessment and control
- Hazards and controls associated with work equipment
- Transport safety
- Hazards and controls associated with electricity
- Fire safety
- Hazards and controls associated with manual handling and repetitive movement
- Hazards and controls associated with hazardous substances
- Hazards and controls associated with the working environment
“Excellent delivery and insight into the subject. I have benefited a lot.”
“Well presented and delivered thank you!”
“Gained a lot of knowledge from the course; good trainer who put his point across very well.”
- Live Online HTPP-036
- Face-to-Face (Currently not available due to Covid-19 pandemic)
Contact us for your HEaTED discount
3 Day Course