Construction Skills – Health and Safety Awareness
For those who have entered, or are about to enter, the Construction or Civil Engineering industry as a member of the workforce, to help them understand the potential hazards that
they face at work on site.
Type of Course: Health Safety & Environment
Course Reference: HTPP-039
The aims of this course are to ensure that individual responsibilities are understood:
● Why they are carrying out their identified duties
● What is expected of them
● To ensure that they contribute to the safety of the workplace.
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Click on the headings below to find more information about the course.
By the end of the course the delegates will be able to:
• Understand the need to prevent accidents
• Have an understanding of health and safety law
• Identify how their role fits into the control and management of the site
• Understand the need for risk assessments and method statements
• Appreciate the need to perform safely and to stop and ask for advice if not sure
• Feel obliged to report unsafe acts to prevent an accident
“Easily apply the information to my work” – Ivan Mortham
“Enjoyable course with good subject overview provided. Positive course for all our staff” – Paul Cushing
“Strong content, level of detail was so useful. Very approachable trainer, the workshop really helpful to use in my daily role” – Matthew Wellington
“Great overview, very well presented, precise and tutor passionate about the subject.
Information presented really well” – Dan Jarvis
“Well presented, informative, interesting and useful. Various parts of this training session were really useful” – Mark Annetts
- Live Online HTPP
- Face-to-Face (Currently not available due to Covid-19 pandemic)
Contact us for your HEaTED discount
1 day course followed by an assessment to acquire certification