Fire Marshall Awareness & Practical Fire Extinguisher Training
The course aims to increase fire awareness in the workplace and an insight into the risk involved.
Type of Course: Health Safety & Environment
Course Reference: HTPP-046
The aim of our fire awareness session is to give delegates an insight into the risks and counter measures involved in the day-to-day workings in both business and domestic situations. With particular emphasis on evacuation procedures and safety. We recommend that the optimum number of delegates for any one session be 10 as this allows all delegates to have reasonable ‘hands on’ experience.
or email: email@example.com
*Click on the headings below to find more information about the course.
• An introduction to Fire Awareness to allow delegates to identify specific issues within their own working environment, with regard to evacuation procedures
• Provide a brief overview of Fire Safety Legislation
• Understand appreciation of causation and effect of fire
• Introduction to fire extinguishers, colour coding, correct usage and application and equipment
• Questionnaire-based talk back session with delegates split into teams
• Hands on experience in live fire situations using standard equipment and/or specific types of extinguishers pertinent to location risk
• Role, responsibilities and recording
• Review of premises Fire Safety Policy, Fire Risk Assessments, and Fire Evacuation Plan
• Review of session and personal action plan
Contact us for your HEaTED discount
3 hour workshop followed by a course evaluation exercise