ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership & Management
The ILM Level 3 qualification in Leadership and Management enables Managers and Leaders to improve their existing skills and capability in a competitive market.
Type of Course: Personal Development
Course Reference: HTPP-054
This training programme will help delegates to gain a range of key solution-oriented management skills and capabilities to develop your own confidence to lead, organise and motivate your teams.
The ILM Level 3 qualification is targeted at Junior Managers and Supervisors looking to move onto the next level of management. This course is also suitable for those with managerial responsibilities but no formal training.
• Understanding the Communication Process
• Understanding Leadership
• Leading and Motivating a Team Effectively
or email: email@example.com
*Click on the headings below to find more information about the course.
Understanding the Communication Process:
– Understand the nature and importance of communication
– Methods of Communication
– Assess own effectiveness in communication
– The role of the Leader
– Leadership Styles and Behaviours
– Using different styles for different people and situations
Leading and Motivating a Team Effectively:
– Why organisations or projects need a vision, mission and strategy and what this means to first line management
– Effective Communication
– Motivational Theories and factors
– Applying these skills to your project
- Live Online
Contact us for your HEaTED discount
3 day course