As a member of HEaTED, you will gain access to:
- discounted CPD, with up to 50% discount for HEaTED members
- access to resources, including our bespoke Competency Assessment Toolkit for Technical Staff
- discount on our facilitation and advisory service
- free access to ten regional face-face networking events for technicians across the UK
- access to online community groups with over 3,000 registered technicians
- UK wide technician communication channels, including magazines and eNewsletters
Become a member
Both institutions and individuals can become members of HEaTED. If you are a technician and your institution is a member of HEaTED, then you are already a member. To inquire about membership, or to request a visit from a member of our team to discuss this further, we’d love to hear from you. Click on the link to the contact us page.
Why join HEaTED?
Membership enables employees to access training & development programmes, so technical staff have access to dedicated CPD, feel valued by their organisations, are afforded opportunities to learn, grow and develop their skills, feel motivated, challenged and to enhance their capability to be more productive.
The membership fee is dependent on the number of technical staff in your institution and is valid for one year after payment. Discounts are available if you wish to purchase a membership for more than one year. Any discounts and benefits can be discussed with the team.
We have a wide network of members across the United Kingdom. We value our membership and wish to engage further with other Higher Education institutions to support the technical community and give access to professional development training.
The membership fee is dependent on the number of technical staff in your institution and is valid for one year after payment. Discounts are available if you wish to purchase a membership for more than one year.
Up to 50
50 – 100
100 – 250
250 – 500
500 – 750
750 – 1,000
£ 4, 400.00