Two new institutions join HEaTED
27th March 2017
Cardiff University opened its doors on 24 October 1883 and was formally established by Royal Charter in 1884. Set in Wales’ thriving capital city, Cardiff University was ranked 5th amongst UK universities in the 2014 Research Excellence Framework (REF) based on quality, and is a member of the Russell Group, a group of 24 leading UK research-intensive universities, 70% of which are members of HEaTED.
- Members of HEaTED
- CPD hand-picked for technicians
Established in 1902 and based in Cornwall, Falmouth University has grown from an art school into one of the UK’s top creative universities. Offering qualifications in a range of creative specialties, the university works with industry to support innovative approaches to learning – from their Games Academy to the Fashion & Textiles Institute.
- Creative arts and and media CPD
- National Network of Arts Techncians
Membership of HEaTED
Our community of members have access to a range of member benefits, including:
- a range of resources designed to enhance career progression
- discounts on CPD activities, including our bespoke activities
- discounts on our Competency Assessment Toolkit for Technical Staff (CATTS) workforce development resource
- exclusive online courses
- free access to a range of resources on soft skills and professional development
Could your institution benefit from membership of HEaTED? Why not find out more about the benefits of joining our growing community.